| Chicken Parmigiana with Vegetables |
For the vegetables (zucchini and broccoli), I put them on an oven sheet, glazed them in olive oil, put a steak seasoning on top, and sprinkled Parmesan cheese on the zucchini. I baked them at 415 degrees for ten minutes.
For the chicken, I dipped the chicken breast in a mixture of one whipped egg and a bit of milk, then rolled it in a mixture of breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and ground oregano. I cooked it in olive oil on the stove until it was cooked through. For the tomato sauce on top of the chicken, I mixed diced tomatoes, a bit of butter, salt, sugar, and minced garlic (can also add onions). I brought the sauce to a boil, then lowered the heat to let it simmer for about ten minutes. After it was all finished I put mozzarella cheese on top and enjoyed my meal!
I did not include any exact measurements because I rarely use them when I cook! I find it more fun to become my own chef and add the ingredients with my own measurements, using the recipe as a guideline. Enjoy your Chicken Parmigiana!
No comments:
Post a Comment